Twice a year we give out prizes for the best photos featuring our designs. All photos must be submitted by Dave's birthday, June 21st, 2018 via the form below to participate in the Summer Photo Contest. (No submissions will be allowed via email)
Submit a photo by the date above with one of our Saddleback designs in it in the highest resolution photo you can (phone shots are fine) and a description of what’s going on, and submit to one of these categories to win:
Most Adventurous - $250 Gift Certificate
Most Beautiful - $250 Gift Certificate
Cutest Kid - $250 Gift Certificate
Cutest Pet - $250 Gift Certificate
Funniest - $250 Gift Certificate
Most Boring - $100 Gift Certificate
Best Overall Grand Prize - $500 Gift Certificate
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who enter into the Saddleback Leather Co. Photo Contest and who are 18 years as of the date of entry. Employees of Saddleback Leather Co. its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Saddleback Leather Co. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on December 26, 2017 and ending June 21, 2018. All online entries must be received by June 21, 2018 (midnight Central Time).
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided by Saddleback Leather Co. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Saddleback Leather Co.You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Saddleback Leather Co.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the following: “Best Overall” will win a $500 Gift Saddleback Leather Gift Certificate and a keychain; “Most Adventurous” will win a $250 Gift Saddleback Leather Gift Certificate and a keychain; “Most Beautiful” will win a $250 Gift Saddleback Leather Gift Certificate and a keychain; “Cutest Kid” will win a $250 Gift Saddleback Leather Gift Certificate and a keychain; “Cutest Pet” will win a $250 Gift Saddleback Leather Gift Certificate and a keychain; “Funniest” will win a $250 Gift Saddleback Leather Gift Certificate and a keychain; “Most Boring” will win a $100 Gift Saddleback Leather Gift Certificate and a keychain. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Saddleback Leather Co. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Saddleback Leather Co. discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Entrance into contest grants permission for Saddleback Leather Co. to use entrants name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation or credit, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by community vote under the supervision of Saddleback Leather Co. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Saddleback Leather Co. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SADDLEBACK LEATHER CO.’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Saddleback Leather Co., anyone acting on behalf of Saddleback Leather Co., and Saddleback Leather Co.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Saddleback Leather Co. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Saddleback Leather Co. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Saddleback Leather Co. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Saddleback Leather Co. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Saddleback Leather Co.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Saddleback Leather Co. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Saddleback Leather Co. Saddleback Leather Co. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Saddleback Leather Co. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Saddleback Leather Co. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Saddleback Leather Co. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND TEXAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Saddleback Leather Co., 600 Railhead Road, #200, Fort Worth, TX 76106. Requests must be received no later than July 1, 2018.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Saddleback Leather Co., 600 Railhead Road, #200, Fort Worth, TX 76106
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Saddleback Leather Co. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By accepting these rules, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.